Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

Just before we wave goodbye to 2011, I thought I would post a couple of illustrations I have worked on over the Christmas break.

They aren't anything amazing, it is just some character design work I was doing in between that lull of Christmas and the New Year.

You will notice that I have created two different executions for the same concept, with the idea of the man taking his head off. It is a bit of a warped idea that I have had knocking around in my head for quite some time. Though when it came to drawing it, I wasn't sure which style I wanted to do it in and so produced it in both.

As always, these illustrations will be available to purchase from iStock.







With that, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for reading my mindless rambles and to wish you a Happy New Year and a successful 2012.

All designs and concepts are strictly © Copyright Dan Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment