Sunday 27 November 2011

Christmas Advent Doodle Calendar

Anyone who knows me, knows what a sucker I am for Christmas.

For me, it is the best time of the year bar none. I simply love the joy it generates and the way it can bring people together.

Last year I decided that I wanted to inject some Christmas spirit into the lives of the people who follow me on Twitter and so I created an Advent Doodle Calendar.

What is that I hear you cry?

Well, in a nutshell, I simply uploaded a new Christmas-based doodle everyday to my Twitter account from 1st December, up until Christmas Eve for people to see.

It isn’t much, but it is a small way of saying thank you to the amazing people (and spambots) who follow me, as well as spreading that little bit of Christmas cheer.

You can either follow me on Twitter to see the posts, or you can see them daily here.

No comments:

Post a Comment