Sunday 15 August 2010

Update...

This character is for a website called 'Hop-It'
This little guy is for a company called 'Discount Dino', which is a website
which offers discount codes for a variety of items online.

Things have been quite busy with me lately, and I haven't had as much time as I wanted to update my blog. So I thought I would just post a couple of the commissions I have been working on in the last few weeks.

For the next few months I will be quite busy freelancing and so I won't be able to take on many, if any, commissions. It will give me the opportunity to hopefully work on more of my own projects and also a little bit more of my iStock portfolio. I will keep you updated and will upload any sketches/illustrations that I produce.

Next year I am hoping to attempt to create some kind of online illustration/comic which I will try to update weekly (or as frequently as I can). This is something I have tried to do before, but my main occupation as a freelance Graphic Designer often scuppers it. But I am trying to cut down my time I spend doing this in order to dedicate more time to my illustration.

©Dan Bailey 2010. All designs and concepts are strictly copyright of Dan Bailey Ltd. Do not attempt to use anything on this site without the authors permission first.

No comments:

Post a Comment