Sunday 6 June 2010

School Dinners


A few weeks ago I uploaded a sketch of a School Dinner lady serving up lunch to some rather disappointed children.

After a busy few weeks, I have just got the illustration complete and thought I would get it uploaded for you to have a look at. It ended up taking quite a while to complete as some of the background elements proved to be quite intricate and quite time consuming, but it was certainly worth the time spent on it. I also removed one of the front characters from the illustration as I felt it was getting a little cluttered.

The illustration will be available to purchase from iStock in the next week or so, but here is a preview of it and also a close up of the Dinner Lady character (just so you can have a better view).

©Dan Bailey 2010. All designs and concepts are strictly copyright of Dan Bailey Ltd. Do not attempt to use anything on this site without the authors permission first.

No comments:

Post a Comment