Friday 25 June 2010

Rootin' Tootin' Cowboy



I have been able to finish the illustration of the Cowboy that I previewed earlier in the week and have previewed it for you here.

It will be available to purchase from iStock within the next few days. I hope to have a few more sketches of future illustrations posted up soon, as well as further installments from my Dan Hunt cartoons.

I will be thinking of a proper name for that soon, as I don't want to keep referring to it as 'Dan Hunt', as that is just the characters name and not what I want the overall concept to be called.

Any way, enjoy your weekend!

©Dan Bailey 2010. All designs and concepts are strictly copyright of Dan Bailey Ltd. Do not attempt to use anything on this site without the authors permission first.

No comments:

Post a Comment