Friday 18 June 2010

Doodle



I've been thinking of updating the banner on my blog for a while now, but have always managed to be too busy. Though when I did have the time, I always seemed to forget to do it and have just ended up playing Call of Duty on my Xbox and getting my ass kicked by some 12 year old.

Initially I wanted to create something 'doodle-based' to reflect the nature of the site, but after quickly roughing out this illustration (above) I felt it may get a little lost and so I decided to use one of my previously created images.

I have also updated the design a little, as Blogspot have finally made their templates a little easier to revise. Though there are still some elements which I can't seem to change for love nor money (like getting rid of these pesky shadows from around my images), but I will leave that rant for another day.

I hope you enjoy the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment