Thursday 3 December 2009

Working from home... :)


This week I have had the pleasure of taking a weeks vacation from the hurly burly world of freelancing in London and managed to bag myself a week of working from home.

I was lucky enough to get approached about working on two illustrational projects and so decided to snap them up and leave the London rat race behind for a week.

The first project was for an award winning printer called Digital Studio. I have created their mascot and also a series of other illustrations, including staff members etc.

I have included one of the pics of their mascot above.

The next project is going to prove to be a bit longer then first expected, as the number of illustrations required has grown from the initial brief.

The current number stands at 32 different illustrations and hopefully it shouldn't rise any more as the timelines are pretty tight for this project.

The brief for this one involves me creating eight families each from different social backgrounds. The project is still in its very early stages, but here are some of the sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment