Tuesday 22 December 2009

Eye of Thundera


It's funny that lately I have noticed some of the ridiculous things I do when I am at home by myself. I haven't thought too much about them until I mentioned a few of the things I have done casually to one of my best friends on a morning commute to work.

He seemed to find them hilarious, if not a little odd, and so I thought I would put them into strips and upload them on here.

The strip above is just a typical morning for me while I am waiting for my toast to cook. I often relive my childhood and impersonate Thundercats whilst holding a butter knife waiting for my toast to pop up. I must admit I thought surely other people must do this too, but not according to my friend.

Any way, I also want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas a Happy New Year.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment